Sunday, June 17, 2012

6/4/12




Hello!
Sad to hear about grandpa, and me not being there again.
haha so I said that we had some marked baptisms this week right? No one went to church so every single one fell through... at least for this week hahaha. wow. It crazy how this always happens, but we just have to keep trying and let the people use their free agency.
I want the board game that they have, if no one else claimed it yet.
You said its nice to have Sara home and have noise. Does she make a lot of noise? hahaha
Glad that Steve and Thomas played cod in my honor.
  I don't have much for this week, because it was just another week working hard. Only have one thing that was interesting that I tasted the other day. Does anyone remember that Mexican candy lucas? I tried an ice cream here and it has the exact flavor as lucas! the weird thing is, is that the flavor was from a fruit with a crazy name that I don't remember. Lets just call it a lucas fruit.
Since my grandpa passed away I bear testimony about the plan of salvation. That God really does love every one of us and wouldn't let the happiness that we have during this life end. There will be something after, and I know that death is something bitter, but with the plan that God made for us we have hope that we will be together again. I know that this is true, I teach it every day and people's lives change just because of the hope this message gives them.
  I love you all!
ELDER JAKE LANGLOIS

No comments:

Post a Comment