Wednesday, January 23, 2013

1/14/13


Hello!
So I will let you know of the transfers before they even happen.. I am going to Prado and I will be Elder Biddulphs companion! I am so excited! I go home with him the same day, he is from Utah. not sure where.... I didn't ever know him very well, but we became friends when I was in Sergipe, and he was training a new missionary. I can see my new area from the area I am in right now, so I wont go very far. Actually, 5 of my six areas are within 20 min of each other.  I will be the Zone Leader.
I don't think I have anymore ideas of things to bring here.
All of my friends are coming home.... Robin, next is Jordan right?
Still haven't gotten Teresa's package. Not sure what happened. I will be sure to write you guys when I get it.
Glad to hear that dad hasn't changed, still eating his sunflower seeds!
Don't worry mom! I still know how to be on the street. I had to do it here in the office too. It will be the best transfer of my mission with my new comp.
I still haven't been called to renew my visa, so I am positive that I will have time to stay here for 2 more weeks after the mission. I will have one more year after I renew it
This week went well, I was counting down the days back to real work! I can't wait to feel tired again from walking and teaching all day. I helped Elder Gubler with the transfers this week, and now he should know how to do everything here in the office. I already know that I will be getting some phone calls from him after I leave. That's normal, I had to do it too. 
I put some new pictures on costco.com, they are some of the families in this ward, and some of the baptisms that we had.
I am excited to get back out! 
hope everything is going well at home!
LOVE ELDER JAKE LANGLOIS

No comments:

Post a Comment