Thursday, January 3, 2013

12/31/12




Feliz ano novo!
Two big holidays two weeks in a row! that was really fun to see Dan there. You turned on the Skype and he was there smiling like always! hahaha
I didn't get homesick, the worst was the book that you guys made because it had my golf clubs in it! I haven't seen those or The Counter burgers for a really long time. Don't take offense, everywhere I go I show my family to the people I teach. I am used to seeing you guys haha.
I liked the toilet in the book too hahahaahah
All of the presents were awesome too, am sharing all of the sweets with everyone here.
Larissa is the first baptism I had in Grageru. She was the first door we knocked in that area because I wanted to eat a cupcake. There was a cupcake sign on the front. So I called her to the door and she didn't have any cupcakes! so we shared a message with her was baptized. Also, she was super sick on the day of her baptism, threw up three times and fainted hahaha . She had a lot of faith. After she was inactive because of her job. Quit her job to keep going to church and rejected an offer to be the chef on a cruise-line. She is AWESOME.
Never knew that kyle liked to sing. That is cool that he is the lead singer in his band.
Christmas we went to a members house and the made a chicken for us and french toast for dessert! 
That's all haha.
New Years AND Christmas is just another reason to not have work and to drink. There are tons of beer sales today in all of the stores. Just like any other day really....
I will try to get Elder Gubler to buy my ticket to be able to let you guys buy the same ones. But, I have to know the dates and from where we are flying out, or if you just want him to buy tickets to Sao Paulo and after Argentina. He can only buy 3 legs of the trip I think. It would be easier from Argentina to home. Let me know.
This week was good, we tried to visit a lot of people yesterday, but no one was home! there were 4 guys that we really drugged out, that really liked talking to us though. Elder Douglas got really scared, thinking that we would get beat up by him haha. That was an interesting story of the week. 
Things are going well here, in two weeks I will back to the field. Will be so much better! 
Happy parties and new years. Hope everything is good at home.
Love you all 
LOVE ELDER JAKE LANGLOIS

No comments:

Post a Comment