Monday, June 18, 2012

6/18/2012


alô família e amigos!
I am glad that Joanne is thinking about buying the house. That would be really cool to keep it in the family.
This week was pretty good for us. We found a family of 5 that are so awesome...... but I was transferred. Seems like that always happens to me when I get transferred. I am good at helping other people have success haha. I will be returning to Maceió but I don't know what area yet.
We got to watch the dedication on Saturday and the Sunday of the Manaus Temple, and it was pretty fun to watch. The first one that I have ever seen.
I have already been planning your trip, and I have some resources and some discounts already. I found a lady that has a beach house and she would rent it to us for 3 nights and 300 reais or 150 dollars hahahah. Hopefully she gets baptized so I can keep in closer contact with her and the family.
Thomas is on a cruise!!!!! what the heck!
Fathers day already passed? I don't even think they have it here. Anyway happy fathers day dad!
So, some things  that happened this week. We had the worst dessert I had ever eaten in my entire life. It is call doce de casca de laranja or orange peel dessert.  doesn't sound delicious and is not at all.
Also, I had to say goodbye to elder maciel my trainer. I cried.
I was transferred like I already said and the couple that we were working with to marry were crying and they are already planning the sealing in the temple for when I get off my mission.
Also! if you see a sister medreiros in our ward she is from Fortaleza serving in our mission. She goes to the mtc in November.
Next time I talk to you I will be in another area! hope you guys have a good week
obrigado por todos os orações e todo o apoio que vocês me dão.
LOVE ELDER JAKE LANGLOIS

No comments:

Post a Comment