Sunday, July 15, 2012

7/9/12



 
alô!
My week went really well. The only problem is that we got a phone call today saying that we would be transferred. We left a family ready to be baptized and i don't know where I am going yet. We go to the mission office at 6 o clock to see where we will go. I am sad, but happy at the same time.  The area here is awesome, one of the best on the mission because the members love to help. Too late for the pictures haha. next week I will take pictures of where I am.
  I already gave you the date when I will be released...25th of June. I will have already been here for two years so it doesn't matter to me how long we travel. 1 week or 5 weeks haha. you guys can choose, I just want to show you guys me converts and my areas. After that we can go wherever you want in Brazil. Maybe we will go to the temple to watch a sealing of one of my investigators. It should be around the same week! I think that would be fun for you guys. After, it would be fun to visit the south. Maybe some comps that I had from there.
Everything here is going well, just a little nervous where I am going next and why I was transferred so early but I am sure everything is alright!
so the movie Rio about the bird that goes to Brazil is something that you guys need to watch before coming to Brazil and after too. There are tons of stereotypes really funny and true in that movie. Watch it now, and after you guys visit and see Brazil in real life you guys will laugh. that's about all for the week. we would have some baptisms but we were transferred, sad, but that's life.
Anyway, love you guys and hope everything is going well in the US.
LOVE ELDER JAKE LANGLOIS
 
 
Jake was moved to the mission office so we got an extra email this week.  He also sent some pictures from his last area.
Enjoy!

I am in the office. We live in a different house, but the president is the only one that lives in the mission home. I am the executive clerk not sure what that means but I do EVERYTHING that doesn't involve money.  Right now I am typing up the baptismal documents into the computer. My comp that is training me is elder diniz and he will go to the field in 3 weeks. Elder pajaro is my comp that will stay for a little while at least.  I am happy. Its not even that much work, and it looks like we will be playing volleyball every morning! 
I think they put me in a few weeks earlier just to train me before the transfers because elder diniz would go into the field and I would do everything without training. How are you guys doing!?
Elder langlois

No comments:

Post a Comment