Monday, September 17, 2012

9/10/12



Olâ família e amigos!
The baptism that we had is a members brother. We taught him 5 or 6 times before his baptism, and he is awesome. The Assistants usually don't help us out because they have their own teaching pool, but we are doing well with teaching. During transfers its super busy, and in between its only really busy haha. There isn't much time to rest.
Everyone likes the missionaries and they are always protecting us. They always say, "no one will touch you guys here don't worry" and we just continue walking haha. Not sure why they like us. We are doing well here, we just picked up our mission newsletter. We print it off every transfer to give to everyone. Also, tomorrow 12 people are entering the mission, we have to pick them up and train them after the transfer. Should be fun, and we also get to eat at the presidents house! Anyway, good luck with that street fair, and in hawaii.  My friend from college will be the new assistant, so we will get to live in the same house. I am excited!
The BYU women's volleyball team is doing well. Funny that you saw Taylor there. Tell him he is jacked up and needs to write me. I want to hear about what he thinks about that new kid that's coming on the team. Patchel. We bowled with him when I was up there. 
I don't think I am needing anything. Maybe another book of Mormon in Spanish if it is easy to get. I forgot my last one in some place. I have no idea where it went. 
I haven't seen anything about the elections, but I have heard about all of the programs about the church. Its amazing how far people can stretch the truth on some of those. I saw something about Michelle Obama talking. Seems like she is trying to win the election now. 
I will remind sister and president to update the Facebook page. She isn't very good with technology, but we are trying to help her with it. 
Things are going well here. There have been quite a few changes, and president still hasn't stopped changing his mind. We are still getting calls from him saying that he changed the transfers haha. 
Anyway, love you all and hope you have a good week.
LOVE ELDER JAKE LANGLOIS

No comments:

Post a Comment