Monday, September 17, 2012

9/3/12


Hello!
We had a baptism this week!!!!!!!! 
Paulo is his name and he is 16 years old, already got the priesthood, and he is awesome! I will send pictures this week of him and some other random things. 
I miss the normal missionary day, but at the same time no. I like being outside and talking with people, but being here with president is the best. I learn more with him than with any other person.
Is there any way you can get Grandpa's apricot tree and put it in our backyard? That would be the best solution to this problem.
Do you get priority to have the missionaries over? Should be that way. Here, the parents of missionaries ALWAYS have lunch at their house. I think it helps them to know that they are safe, and they feel closer to their kid. Even non-members.
We played volleyball again today, but there were 4 people there that couldn't even hit the ball 2 girls and 2 boys. The girls were better than the others, but still, it was difficult playing with them. 
Everything is going well here, we made a milkshake today. That's not very exciting.
Funny story time. So... My comp and I were walking a member home (she was helping us with an investigator) and we offered to pay a taxi for her because we took her far from her house. She said no, we have legs we can walk. Me, being annoying, said, no lets run. I ran 3 steps and she decided that it was a good idea. Unfortunately on the first step that she took she kicked a crack the size of a tic tac and ate the pavement! hahaha I have never laughed so hard in my life. Maybe that isn't very nice, but she was laughing too so i think that's alright. 
Also, Paulo, the baptism, Gave his testimony at church. He said, I am not sure if it is weird that I am up here on my first day, but I know this church is true because of the answers to my prayers. 
It was the coolest thing in the world, and I know that everyone felt the same way in that room.
If you have a question pray and ask the only person that knows EVERYTHING.
love you guys!
LOVE ELDER JAKE LANGLOIS

No comments:

Post a Comment