Sunday, December 16, 2012

11/12/12

Hi!
Sounds like fun at Nate's homecoming. Wish I could have been there to see, but I watched is farewell.
Glad that Dan went back to In n Out. He must not have changed much hahaha
Kyles job sounds important. Creative director, that's cool.
Everything is still wrapped don't worry! I did look the other day to see if I had forgotten something that I could have opened before christmas and noticed that you sent something for Elder Douglas. He will love it, because he probably won't get anything from his family for christmas. His mom isn't a member and he only lives with her. Glad that you thought of him too.
Will Sara be able to move back to CA? Did she get her job there or internship, I forgot what it was.
I heard that Mitt Romney lost because of the large Hispanic population. Obama was for immigrants and Romney against. Something like that, but we don't here very accurate information from so far away.
We decorated our apartment! Actually, Sister Gonzaga just gave us a tree and we decorated it! that was SO fun. We took pictures too.
Things will be more hectic this week unfortunately, as we are starting to prepare our trainings for the zone conference. Also, I have to plan the christmas talent show and the party that we will have, and I am making a video of all of the missionaries with a picture of them as a baby in the mission and with the family. That is a lot of people to make a video. We will see if my head explodes before then.
Things are going well here. We were to have a baptism this week, but she went to another state in Brazil to visit her mom. Seems like she will go again next week, but she will be baptized after she gets back. She is way cool.
We played volleyball this morning, and there was an elder from Chile playing and he plays really well. He was a setter on the traveling team for Chile. It was AWESOME to play with a setter. I forgot how easy it is when the set is perfect every single time.
President is at a mission president conference and doesn't get back till Tuesday, but he said that we will have a lot of changes coming our way. Not sure what that means, but I think he just said it to scare us.
That's about it. I don't have the most exciting weeks when I am in the office, there is lack of stories while I am here. BUT I am having other experiences that will help me with life as a businessman or someone that works in an office every day.
Love you guys and hope you have a good week!
Tell Dan and Nate to write me! they have no excuse now!!!!
LOVE ELDER JAKE LANGLOIS

No comments:

Post a Comment