Thursday, January 3, 2013

12/17/12


Hello!
So today was our christmas party, but I will talk about that later. 
What time is best for you guys? I will be in the office all day, just let me know what is best for you. It will only be one hour, and I forgot the Skype account that Sara sent last time, so you will have to help me remember. 
I got a letter from Jed (bishop) I still haven't gotten used to that yet. 
That is so cool about Kyles work! glad that he finally got a break.
I haven't even measured how tall I am, since that last time 8 months ago. You will just have to wait until I get home!
So things here are going well, we just finished the christmas party, and it went pretty smoothly. We started with two messages from Pres and Sister Gonzaga then we ate. I didn't eat much because we had to help the other missionaries that are completely lost. Then I ended up at a table with just sisters because there wasn't any room, so I was scared to eat a lot. haha. After, I was the show host for the awesome talent show. There were two groups that performed, one of them was mine. In other words, it wasn't the best talent show in the world. After we played a get to know each other, the one with a bunch of questions and you have to get the signature of someone that answers the question. After we had a secret Santa with day planners. Everyone decorated a planner and traded with someone else. 
Then, we took a picture and ate dessert.
The worst/best part was that president talked about marriage. Not sure why he was inspired to talk about that, but everyone was thinking about home, and their future wives and husbands! it was good though, because he gave good advice. 
Anyway, now everything should start to calm down, and we should have some rest. BUT we will have to get ready because Elder Bednar is coming to our mission on January 16th. Crazy. 
Hope everything is going well at home, and that you guys have a good christmas.  Coach Rob from volleyball sent me the schedule, and when they will lift and practice, so it will be easier to choose classes now.

Love you!!!!

LOVE ELDER JAKE LANGLOIS

 

No comments:

Post a Comment