Sunday, December 16, 2012

12/10/12

Dear friends and family,

Please take a minute to send us an email and/or picture of your family that we can forward on to Jake.  It is hard to be away from home for the holidays and we would love his inbox to be bursting with messages from all of you next week.   langloisfamily@hotmail.com
Thank you for all of your support for the past 18 months.
Love, Sheri and Doug


Hi!
The training is going well. He doesn't seem to want to learn, but I am trying to force everything onto him for me to leave earlier. He will be a little lost when I leave here.
My replacement is Elder Gubler, from Louisiana but lives in Utah now. The financial secretary is still Elder Douglas, but this next transfer will change him too I think.
 The christmas party will happen next week 18th of December. This week will have the last meeting to plan everything that we have to do last minute. e
Everything is basically planned, just some details that we need to fix. 
That is awesome that you adopted a family for christmas again.
 I will be in the office still I think, and christmas will be on pday, so probably will be on the 25th.
It will never feel like christmas here, especially since it is super hot. I am used to being cold, making a fire, and using a blanket during the christmas season. Here it's barbecue and going to the beach.
It would be cool to live with some of the guys on the volleyball team,  I don't think would respond to you though if you sent him an email though. See what Dan and Nate will do too. If I can't find anything maybe I will send an email to the volleyball coach, I think he would be able to help me. 
I still need to get those names for you, don't let me forget. And, when you buy the airline tickets let me know, also if you need help booking the hotel while I am here in the office let me know. I have tons of time to research things now that I am just helping the new secretary.
Everything here is good. Like always. This week we have a zone leader council, then next week is Christmas. Should be a little hectic, but it is fun. We played volleyball again today, and it was interesting... It gets worse and worse every time we play now. I think we are going to have to switch sports for a little, I am losing my patience playing with these people. haha. It's more of a social gathering than a volleyball game. 
We also rehearsed a hymn to sing during the christmas talent show. I wanted to do some sort of dance or something funny, but no one wanted to do it with me. 
Anyway love you guys and hope everything is going well!
LOVE ELDER JAKE LANGLOIS

No comments:

Post a Comment