Monday, March 18, 2013

1/28/13

Hi!I love being in the field! the apartment is still a little messy, but way better than it was before.
You talked with my companion Elder Biddulphs mom? hahah I have to tell him.
 We shouldn't have had so many visits with these apostles and leaders, but we were spoiled. Elder Holland wasn't even supposed to come, but felt that he needed to visit.
Good to hear that Marleau isn't terrible. I am always scared to see how he plays. Glad to hear that the bay area sports are winning in everything!
Sister Gonzaga will love whatever you bring to her, she wont expect it. 
 Wow, all of the missionaries in our ward are coming home soon! should be really fun to see all of them again. 
Anyway, this week went well. We are working with an ex missionary/bishop that stopped going to church for 5 years. We are reactivating him, and will baptize his son this week. He is full of problems. Also, we are working with Alberon still who is that miracle baby that almost died twice. He is scared about baptism, but I think he will be baptized this week as well. Should be a great week! We are working well together, we are just laughing the whole day together. 
We don't let the other get tired and stop working which is usually what happens when people get to the end of their missions. I don't think I will have this problem because I stayed a while in the office without walking. 
We are happy here.
We traveled to 2 areas to do baptismal interviews. Sao Miguel which is about an hour away by bus. Its fun to travel, but hard because we don't get to work much in our area
I am excited for these next 4 weeks with Elder Biddulph. Love you all
LOVE ELDER JAKE LANGLOIS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment