Monday, March 18, 2013

2/4/13

Hello
I heard about the Superbowl.... sad. I can't believe that we lost.
Sao Paulo has a lot more things to do than here and Sergipe. What are the dates that you are thinking of? He said that if you get a hotel anywhere near downtown (centro) than it should be fine.
This week went pretty well, we baptized the son of the ex-bishop that stopped going to church for 5 years. He loves us, and I think he is secretly wanting to come back to church, but his pride doesn't let him. He knows its where he is supposed to be, but he feels bad when he sees the people that are there. He went last Sunday, and he said that it was hard, but that he will try again this next week.
Not much new, we have a leadership meeting this week, and we will do a zone meeting later in the week. We are working well together and always laughing.
I got Sara's email, and it would be so fun to live with them. Would it just be 3 or would there be 4 people? if I could, that would be the best option. I sent Sara the registration date. I got another email from rob. I sent it to you guys.
I don't think I will stay here for much time. I will stay 1 or 2 transfers here I think. I am thinking that he will do the same thing to me as he did with my trainer. He just spent one transfer in each area until the end of his mission. He was zone leader too. But, you never know, lets see what happens.
That is awesome that you talked with Yellum! does he like coaching the girls more than the boys? I thought that Caldie didn't want to coach anymore? will be fun to see those guys again.
 Thomas wrote to me and already said that I would talk with him when I get back. He is excited to speak!
  I don't even think I want anything for my birthday. We will talk on skype, then one month after you guys will be with me. I don't need anything really. Just save the money and we can go to The Counter when we get back :D
We are living joaquim leão which is close to trapiche, prado, levada, ponta grossa. If you look at Farol, where I was before, I am to the left and down. hahaha. It shouldn't be that hard to find on the map.
So, some things that happened this week. We were eating breakfast on Friday and we heard an explosion. Turns out it was a gunshot about two streets away from us. Some guy tried to rob a bike and ended up getting shot. He is alive. haha
Next funny story... I gave a message the other day inspired by call of duty. A member had the game and I ended up talking about the talk that President Monson wrote about our call of duty. Thomas would be proud of me. We should have another baptism this week, hopefully he doesn't fall through. He should have been baptized on Sunday, but he had to "visit his sick sister." We will see.
  Iam happy, and things are going well here, time is flying by.
Love you guys and hope you have a good week!
LOVE ELDER JAKE LANGLOIS

No comments:

Post a Comment