Thursday, May 23, 2013

4/15/13

Hello!
My new comp is Elder Hansen. He is AWESOME! We have the same vision, and we work the same way. Should be really good these next few weeks.
I didn't get delirious or pass out and I am positive that I am not dehydrated. It was just three days of a little bit of sickness. It was biddulph that was vomiting his brains out in the middle of the favela. Its better just not to listen to his mom. President Gonzaga already told you that I was fine too. He can't lie to you....
Still haven't gotten Teresa's package. Did she send it again?
  I got a ton of emails this week, but I wont have time to respond to everyone, so sorry if i didn't respond. I read them and am grateful receiving them.
So some things that happened this week. We had a zone meeting this week, and we were talking about investigators "flakes" vs "elects." We did a training with cinamon and milk. We put powdered milk on spoons and cinamon on the others. Then we had them eat it to see how fast they could finish and touch the other wall in the room. Let's just say that the 2 people that ate the cinammon ended up barfing! Guess who they were? the APs!!! Elder jepsen from the other san jose stake, and Elder Biddulph :D hahahahah it was hilarious!
Also, we were invited to teach in another church this week. Do you believe that? We talked about Jesus Christ, the apostasy and the restoration. It went really well and they asked tons of questions. Let's see if we can convert an entire church! there were about 15 people there that night.
LOVE ELDER JAKE LANGLOIS

No comments:

Post a Comment