Thursday, May 23, 2013

4/29/13

Hello.
This week went well. We were running the entire week. I am a little sick. Just a cold, because it is raining like crazy here. We had to do 2 baptismal interviews this week, one of which ran away and we werent able to do it, and the other will only be baptized this next week. Basically traveling for nothing.
About the packages, I should know tomorrow because we have a zone leader counsel, and the visa I havent heard anything yet. I am still reminding him to keep checking in to see.
Glad to hear that byu won. Now its just two more games to the end
I got the itinerary. Looks good. Not sure what we will do during the days here in Maceio. I will show you some recent converts and maybe we can go to a beach. I will plan something fun for us to do.
I dont even want to get into that fight about lake powell. You guys can choose for me haha
I dont think I want an all sports pass. When I was there they had 2 or 3 games that we could watch for football. Its not worth the money.
We didn't have much success this week, but this next week will be much better. We will have a meeting with the zone leaders, then we will do a zone training on thursday. Time is flying by. In two weeks we talk on skype, and it will be my last transfer. Hope everything is going well at home. Miss you guys and I will see you soon.
LOVE ELDER JAKE LANGLOIS

No comments:

Post a Comment