Thursday, May 23, 2013

5/6/13


Hello!
Things were better this last week. My cold is gone, but my comp was sick this week. I think I passed it to him haha. Still havent gotten any packages... one day they will get here.
2 days is sufficient to visit everything that I want to show you guys.
I didnt buy a razor, just used the non electric one. The convertors here are really simple. It's just a little plastic thing. It's 10 reais about 5 dollars. Almost all of the electric appliances like computers laptops video games everything has to use these converters, so it isn't hard to find.
That's fine if we just talk on the phone. My number is 9327 7170. You remember how to call right? if not you can find out on the internet.
7:30 would be a good time. My comp is going to talk at 6. I dont promise a very good conection though. Our phone is terrible.
That's sad that BYU lost. Taylor wrote me an email! I was happy when I got it. 
This week went well. We worked a lot more than last week, and we also rededicated the area of our zone. The whole zone came together and we did a rededication. It was pretty cool, I have it written down, because I was the one that had to do it. We are fighting to get everyone working in our zone, but it's a lot harder than we thought. Unfortunately the numbers are falling rapidly in the whole mission. This is the worst that the mission did in the history. There were only 89 people baptized last month...
Funny story for you guys. Last night there was a rat in our kitchen, so I got a broom and slap shotted it. He hit the wall and died instantly. My comp said that he never wants to play broom hockey with me hahahahah.
love you guys!
LOVE ELDER JAKE LANGLOIS

No comments:

Post a Comment