Monday, September 17, 2012

8/13/12

hello!
I knew a kid that came to this mission in my ward in college and I didn't know him at all, but we have a special connection just because of the seconds that we spent with each other in Utah. Same thing with Dylan, I didn't know him at all really, just heard about him. Now I feel like I am one of his best friends on the mission. 
I got the grandfather clock?! haha that's awesome. The only problem is that I don't have a house or know how to wind it and work it. I will figure it out. 
I heard about the Olympics. Luigi the son of President Gonzaga is always updating me on the volleyball and the US team. I heard about Usain bolt too.
There isn't much new with me. This week there are 3 conferences that we will do. Two here in MaceiĆ³ and one way in Sergipe. Should be fun, and I have to plan my training still.
During the nights we are staying in the office to let Elder Pajaro train Elder Douglas. I think next week we should start to go out and work instead of stay.
My new comp is Elder Douglas from Brazil. He is really funny and has a funny voice too. It will be good with him, and we don't have any problems together. 
As for christmas, I don't think I want much. Maybe maple syrup. And maybe some small things like candies.
Don't think I told you about how I was in the Liahona here in Brazil. When I was in my first area we took a picture and its in the brasilian liahona in July 2012. Maybe you guys can order one to see it at home.
This week was the same as always, just trying to keep up with the things that I have to do. 
Love you guys and hope you have a good week.
LOVE ELDER JAKE LANGLOIS

No comments:

Post a Comment