Monday, September 17, 2012

8/20/12

Wow.
This week was ridiculous and now I have 2 weeks of work for this week. We had conferences on Tuesday Wednesday and Friday. Thursday we traveled 4 hours to Sergipe to do the conference there. We went in the car with the pres. It was awesome, but everyone was sick. I think I gave it to everyone haha. There are about 150 missionaries in our mission. A lot to take care of and busy to do conferences. Everything went well though, and Pres. Gonzaga bought burger king for us!  
We didn't go into the office any day last week. That's why i didn't talk to you guys. sorry!
I didn't even know that it was your anniversary! that's awesome! and when I get back it will be the 30th haha. 
I am trying at least to do this secretary thing. We also had an emergency transfer today. Just to add more work to everything. Pres. gonzaga is awesome, he is super nice and always compliments a good job, also he loves us enough to drop the hammer when we do things wrong. Something that I learned on the mission, is that when people correct you they are wanting the better for you. I know that this is something really important for all of us, because sometimes we are scared to speak. It is better to help the person. 
Well, we played some volleyball today, and made burgers for lunch. Also! I got to visit the family that I was teaching in Grageru and it was awesome! I didn't think i would see them for a long time. This is the family that we will go to the temple with, I hope. It is awesome to see lives that have changed because of the gospel of Jesus Christ. It just brings happiness to everyone.
I love you guys. This week I will be in the office and a little more relaxed.
Hope you have a great week
LOVE ELDER JAKE LANGLOIS

No comments:

Post a Comment