Sunday, December 16, 2012

11/26/12



Hello!
This week was CRAZY. We had conference on Tuesday and Wednesday, traveled on Thursday to Sergipe, and had conference on Friday. Then we came back to Maceió Friday night at midnight. Basically we have had no time to do anything in the office, and we have been teaching. In other words, we aren't able to keep up with everything in the office AND teach as much as we taught this week. This next week Claudio Costa ( seventy) is coming to visit the mission, and we had to change the transfer because of his visit. So instead of the transfer on the 4th, it will be on the 6th. I don't even know how I am going to be alive after these next two weeks. It is SO good to feel tired though.
My training went well with monsters inc. Everyone was laughing the entire time.
Dan's homecoming was good then? I love to listen to him speak, he is hilarious.
hahaha Ron talked with Bill? that is awesome!
 Rachel is going to Salvador?!!?!?!?! that is sooo coool! its the mission below us. She will love it there.
Thanks for the updates, I am happy to hear all of the things that are happening there.
Everything here is normal too. Just running a little bit trying to do everything in time. I have to do 2 visas this week, because they will go home next week. We were waiting for São Paulo to send a paper for us to go, but never came, so we have to do some other tricks to get them out of the country legally. haha Should be fun.
We made a choir for Elder Costa, and it actually is really good. I thought that it would be terrible, but it actually sounds pretty good.
We talked with Adriane, the receptionist here, and she is excited to be baptized this Friday. Everything is ready, and she is doing really well. Also this Sunday was packed with referrals from a member, but we won't contact them till Saturday.
We played volleyball today, again haha. It was better today.
So, funny story. the other day I was at the cash register and the cashier looked at me funny. She was a tiny, little lady about 22, and she just started cracking up. I didn't know what happened then I realized that I am 7 ft tall. I joked with her, and she could NOT even hand me the dumb groceries. I just stood there waiting for 5 minutes for her to stop laughing. That's my life.
The mission is great, I am tired so I think I am doing my job here ha.
Love you guys! hope you had a good thanksgiving!
LOVE ELDER JAKE LANGLOIS

No comments:

Post a Comment