Sunday, December 16, 2012

12/3/12


Hi!
Sounds fun making the move with grandma and grandpa. How was the drive? way longer than with a car right? It was a huge truck.
This week was good, the best part was what happened today. There was a meeting with Elder Costa with all of MaceiĆ³. He is super funny, and loves to tell some cool stories. Also, we had a meeting with him as secretaries and APs, which was cool. He talked a little about China and some of the complications that are happening there. I don't think he wanted to say much about it. He said that its a sad situation, but the government likes the church.
The new elder for me to train will get here on Thursday, the transfer day. I am glad to be leaving, not because it is terrible here, but because it is so much better outside! I have never been the person to stay indoors forever, I was always playing a sport. President still hasn't told me what I will be after, nor to where I will go. I don't know much yet, because he has 6 more weeks to think about it haha.
The christmas party still isn't completely planned, but there will be a talent show, with a game with 10 questions where you have to get the signature of a missionary that answers that question. Ex. The tallest missionary. Then I would have to sign it.
There will be a huge lunch, and a fireside in the morning. Then all of us will take pictures, like last year with the entire mission together. It wont be very long, 9 in the morning till 4. All of the missionaries have to return to their areas, including those from Sergipe. Also, while we eat, there will be slideshows of pictures of everyone when they were little as a family and on the mission. Also a slideshow of all of the incoming missionaries this year, and all of those that went home. (my job)
I got Saras box! still haven't opened it yet, but its here!
I will be able to Skype whatever time I think. When is the best time for you guys?
Everything here is going well, learning more and more every day. An apostle will visit our mission in January too! so many visits in so little time! I am super excited!
Anyway, hope everything is going well with you guys.
LOVE ELDER JAKE LANGLOIS

No comments:

Post a Comment