Monday, March 18, 2013

2/25/13

Olá!Things are going well! we baptized a lady named Leide this week. We knocked on her door 2 weeks ago, and she made it! I love these types of miracles. She had problems with some commandments, but she has a ton of faith and is doing really well. She didn't want to take many pictures, but we got one. I will send it next week.

I got my package! it was awesome and I am having tons of fun giving out the candies! Today we were walking downtown and a homeless guy asked for money, but I gave him a warhead! haha we didn't stay around to see his reaction, but should have been really funny.
It's crazy that you guys are already planning the trip. Still seems far away, but its coming!
Another funny thing that happened this week that I have never seen was a guy that was sitting on the sidewalk and out of nowhere he just screams hiel Hitler! I looked at him and just laughed. That was one of the weirdest things that I have seen here! 
Also, transfers are this week, but it seems like we are going to stay here. We will know for sure tonight, so I will have to let you guys know next week. 
We will play volleyball with the young men in the ward today right after I talk to you guys. 
Things are going well! I am happy with my comp and my area. Should have lots of baptisms here this month! 
Not much new, just working hard still. Hope you guys are doing well. Tell Kyle that I said happy bday, I will write him an email too.
LOVE ELDER JAKE LANGLOIS

No comments:

Post a Comment