Monday, March 18, 2013

3/11/13

HI ALL!!!!  Jake will land in San Jose on July 4 at 9:00am.  His homecoming talk at church will be on Sunday, July 21 at 9:00am.  You are invited to join us to welcome Jake back from Brazil.  Thanks for all your support over the last two years!






Hi!!!
Things here are going well, but still no Brazilians falling in love with me! haha. Just my comp!
The area is great. We were able to baptize two people on Sunday. A 16 yr old that likes to play basketball with us and all of his aunts are members, and a 9 year old girl. Her 23 yr old sister is a member already and her mom will be baptized on the 23rd. Just trying to complete families here haha. 
I know Bryce Bridge! he should be a senior now right? Almost all of the guys that I played with should be graduated.
I don't mind where I live. It would just be awesome to live with the guys on the team but don't wait really long, I don't want to go without housing. Sara sent me the info about the classes. I am talking with her to help me.
Maybe you will have to send an email to Pajaro through his home email. He is already at home. I will see what I can do.
Things are great here. We are going to a churrascaria today like tucanos. We are excited! 
Also, some areas should be opening in the mission that have never had missionaries there before. I will let you know who goes there. I think Elder Biddulph will train a new missionary in one of these new areas.
Cant think of a funny story this week. I am sure I will have one this next week!
love you all!
LOVE ELDER JAKE LANGLOIS



No comments:

Post a Comment