Sunday, April 14, 2013

3/18/13

Hello!
We were thinking about going to that churrascaria when you guys get here. Maybe the first or second night. Elder Biddulph is still my comp, and everything is going well. We will baptize Vitorias mom this week and 2 other people this next week. Things are going really well. We haven't talked to that lady since that day. haha
  I haven't gotten my visa renewed yet, and I cant make sure it happens soon. We never know when it will happen.
I liked the pictures of the apartment. Looks like a good place to live. I am really happy that I will live with Taylor and Jaelynn.
You have been talking with someone from the athletic department? when I was there they always helped a ton. 
This week went really well. We did a division with another set of missionaries, and worked really hard. 
Our zone is the smallest in the mission. we continue to lose missionaries here because president is starting to open areas that have never been opened before. It's going to be interesting. 
We are teaching Vitorias family, and she has a nephew that is 3 years old. He is hilarious. He loves to dance, and likes to comb my hair. Every time we leave the house he yells at us to stay. haha 
A new secretary will be called tomorrow. The other elder didn't last very long. Not sure what happened. 
Anyway. I am loving the mission, things are great the work is going well, and we are having fun! there is nothing better. For sure I am excited to come home, but I am going to make these last few weeks count!
LOVE ELDER JAKE LANGLOIS

No comments:

Post a Comment