Sunday, April 14, 2013

3/25/13

Hi!
Last week was great! we were able to baptize Vitoria's mom!  Our baptism had some problems. There wasnt any water at the church, so we had to call a water truck to fill up the font. It was awesome! This week we should be able to baptize 4 if we are lucky.
Today we are going to play volleyball at the church. We should have some investigators there and recent converts. I am using my talents to help people be baptized haha. basketball and volleyball. It's funny. Every area that I have already gone, I have baptized someone because of playing sports on pday. I think I was meant to do that and Heavenly Father knew that these people would only be baptized that way.
It's cool how his plan is so perfect.
Yeah, Salvador is right below us. Rachel will have a good time there.
Sara told me a little bit about my classes. It's really hard with practice in the middle of the day.
Will it be easy for Steve to find a teaching job? Is it very competitive?
haha glad that Thomas is excited to speak when I get home! I am too and looks like I am going to Lake Powell too.
The secretary will train the new secretary. He didn't do the work badly, just forgot a lot of things and cost the mission quite a bit of money breaking and doing things how they shouldn't be done...
3 months from today! sounds like you are missing me!
I think Pajaro stopped using his LDS account, and I don't know how to get in touch with him. Only on Facebook Ask to be his friend and talk to him.
The other day we were doing contacts on the street and we met a guy from Argentina. It was so funny because he didn't speak anything of Portuguese. I was able to try to use my Spanish. Didn't work very well because he was drunk, but it was fun!

Also another funny story. Here in the gospel churches there is a lot of screaming and yelling gloria and hallelujah. We were teaching a lady from one of these churches and she asked us if we give glorys to god. Without hesitating I said "gloria" hahaha. It was so funny because she was so serious but Elder Biddulph was just laughing at my side. It was really funny!

LOVE ELDER JAKE LANGLOIS

No comments:

Post a Comment