Sunday, April 14, 2013

4/2/13

Hi!
Happy Easter too! The Easter Sunday was alright. haha You wouldn't be very happy knowing that we had to eat at home. The week was awesome though and we were running like crazy. We had a baptism on Wednesday and two on Saturday. It was an awesome week! Conference is this week! we are really excited.
What happens if your visas aren't accepted? Can that even happen?
Don't worry about my visa, I will get it done before you guys get here. Also, I tried to find out elder pajaros info, but the only thing that he has is Facebook. You will have to contact him through Facebook.
I am excited to meet Jaelynn too! I am also excited to see Taylor... even though he still hasn't written me haha.
I think it would be really fun to go and help with the volleyball camps. I would like to. Do I have your permission? haha I  know that you won't want me to go.
 So Easter is way different here. Here they have giant chocolate eggs every year. Something that I have never seen in the US. They are way expensive though and not worth it. We bought a small one just to see how it was... 
I will send more pictures of us through email too. Elder Biddulph always sends them to me so I will forward them to you. 
We went to new beginnings this week. Yes, there were 6 investigators there so we took them there played the piano then ran away. It was pretty funny being there, because it is just girls, but we also took a man investigator to see. They all loved it! There was tons of food for them too. One of our baptism's sister will be baptized this week on the conference Sunday. Should be good! Last week of the transfer!
love you guys!
ELDER LANGLOIS

No comments:

Post a Comment