Thursday, May 23, 2013

5/13/13

Hello!
First off, thanks for all of the bday wishes!!! Love you all!
I cant believe I am 21 too. I can drink now! just kidding haha
It was so fun talking to you guys yesterday even though I know that I will see all of you really soon!
6 weeks one transfer. I am going to Arapiraca I think. It's what I have heard will happen, but I am not 100% positive yet. We should have tons of success there, and should be an awesome last transfer. Don't have much to say today because we talked yesterday. Happy Mothers day again! 
I am getting a ton of emails for my birthday. Taylor, Dan, Hollands, Joanne and Ron, Carmine and Suzy and a bunch of others too. 
Not sure if I will do something really special this birthday because I will be transfer on my bday. Today we are going to a "tucanos" and after we will play sports with all the young men. A few are missing school to play with us because its my last week haha. Should be fun! 
This week there was a soccer game of the 2 soccer teams in Maceio. They are rivals, and I sent a picture of a CRB fan. They won, and this guy was super drunk and super happy so he ended up buying us a coke! haha he said " buy my two friends a soda" 
We were talking with some recent converts on his street. I guess he liked us! 
Hope everything is well, I am sure that you are able to see the end of the tunnel already. 
LOVE ELDER JAKE LANGLOIS

No comments:

Post a Comment