Thursday, June 20, 2013

5/20/13

Hi!
So, I am in a new area called Primavera. The ward is two weeks old, it just divided. I am in Arapiraca, way inland. My comp is Elder Ginatto. I like him, he is from Curitiba. About our success.... lets just say that this past week was the worst week in my whole life. Everything that we had planned fell through. For example, yesterday we had 9 appointments. ALL of them fell through. Also, this city never has water, and two nights we have already spent without electricity. We worked so hard this week, but not much came of it. BUT, we are still working and are still excited. Bad weeks always happen, so we will forget about it and move on :)
I dont think we will have to visit here when you guys come. Lets see at the end of these weeks.
I got tons of birthday wishes last week and this week! thanks to everyone!
Not much happened this week. Something funny that happened... we were eating lunch one day, and my comp grabbed the hot sauce bottle and put it on the other side of the table. He didnt realize that he touched his face after, and his eye started to burn. haha 
Then a little bit after, we were eating things a little bit like otter pops, but it wasnt frozen. Another elder that was eating with us tried to open it and it exploded on everyone but me!!!!! it was hilarious.
love you guys! 
LOVE ELDER JAKE LANGLOIS

No comments:

Post a Comment