Thursday, June 20, 2013

5/27/13

Hello!
I already talked about the problems to president. Sometimes I call him to talk with him, and we went to Maceio this last week for a zone conference. I will put some pictures on the costco website because I am not able to email them.
This week everything still managed to fall through, but we had four people at church on sunday and will try to baptize 3 this week. Only if everything goes right.
I know that everyone is bigger and older than before. I have been gone for 2 years. Maybe I will even surprise you guys!
We are teaching someone whose dad just died. She was supposed to get married on saturday and baptized on sunday, but her dad got sick and passed away. This week we are going to mark the wedding and the baptism again. Hopefully she feels better by then.
Other than that nothing much new here. I am excited to see you guys. Less than a month now. I am trying to plan everything that we will do here, and all of the people we will visit. Should be fun for you guys!
LOVE ELDER JAKE LANGLOIS

No comments:

Post a Comment