Thursday, June 20, 2013

6/3/13

Hello!
This week went really well. We baptized a young man, and we married two people. The wife will be baptized this week, the husband is already a member.
Faith is an awesome topic. So easy haha
At the moment it doesn't even feel like that I will be back to normal life in a little bit. I get excited, but it hasnt even hit me yet that it is almost over. The feeling is like in school when everyone is so excited for summer break, but it never seems like it will get here. 
hahaha I am excited to go to BYU and see Holly too. Where is she going to live do you know?
Well, this week was pretty good. We traveled to a place called Penedo and we participated in a stake activity. This branch has 900 members, and only 90 or so are active. We all divided up and visited the list of less actives to see if they moved, or passed away, or just to invite them to go to church again. It was good, but there is still a ton of work to do in that ward. 
I threw up in the street on Thursday. I think we ate something strange and I threw up. I felt so much better after. It's cool how our bodies heal themselves. You don't even need medicine, just barf and it will make everything better  :) 
I will see you guys in less than 3 weeks now. Are you excited ?! I am!!!!!!! 
LOVE ELDER JAKE LANGLOIS

No comments:

Post a Comment