Thursday, June 20, 2013

6/10/13


Hello!
Second to last time that I am writing you guys!!! crazy!!!
I don't have any advice for you guys. Good luck on the 10 hour flight from Dallas to são paulo.... it's rough haha
We baptized Cledja (the lady the got married) on Sunday, without electricity.... we also didn't have power during church on Sunday. It was an interesting first experience. Everything went well, and it was pretty fun just using natural light.
For sure we will go to a rodizios here but it is going to be way better than the ones in the US
My coaches are asking how tall I am too? you will find out when you see me!
We had a meeting with the zone leaders this week, and we did a zone meeting on Saturday. It went really well, and it seems like the entire zone is excited to work now. It was one of the best weeks that we have had since I have been here. Just a few days left.... 
The mission is awesome, and if you work really hard the whole two years you feel really good about going home. 
Not much to say... love you guys!
LOVE ELDER JAKE LANGLOIS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment